Roland Park Web Site Internet Advertising
People who live in Roland Park and surrounding communities regularly visit our community web site to access a wide variety of information — details on neighborhood events, downloads of project application forms, the latest copy of Roland Park News, etc. Those considering buying a home in Roland Park also look to this valuable information resource, as do the real estate agents who help them.
With all this activity, the web site is a perfect vehicle to reach a highly targeted audience of buyers of all kinds of goods and services. A demographically desirable group, Roland Park residents and others will use the site to find out about local restaurants and shops. They will log on to connect with skilled craftspeople to help them care for their homes. They will check out the community calendar to plan their weekend activities.
Advertise your business on the Roland Park web site and reach this targeted audience today!
For further details, please e-mail your enquiries to email@example.com/.
Value for Money
Will I get my money’s worth? Emphatically, the answer is yes! Over a recent year the site received up to 5,000 visitors in a month and averaged around 2,000 visitors per month, by anyone’s estimation an impressive tally for a neighborhood with 1,100 households.
All pages are available for ad placement. Placement exclusivity is guaranteed for full-size banners, which is to say that only your full size banner will be placed on any page. In other words, there will not be two or three full banner ads piled on top of each other on any page. However, up to three half banner ads are permitted on the home page in addition to the exclusive full banner ad.
Exclusive main-index-page banner — Full-size (600 by 90 pixels) banner at the bottom of the main index page of the rolandpark.org/ web site (a.k.a. the home page). Your banner, Roland Park Civic League content, has 100 percent visibility and provides a direct link to your web site. Only one full-banner ad is permitted on the home page. Incumbent ad holders have the right of first refusal on the spot.
Exclusive full banner – other pages — Full-size (600 by 90 pixels) banner placed at the bottom of a page of your choice (subject to availability), other than the main index page. Your banner also has a direct link to your web site and has 100 percent visibility. Only one full-banner ad is permitted per page. Incumbent ad holders have the right of first refusal on the spot. For additional value, you will realize better rates for the second full banner that you purchase, and even more attractive rates for three or more full banner ads that you maintain concurrently on the site.
Half-size banner ads on main-index-page — Half-size ads (300 by 90 pixels), with a direct link to your web site, are particularly good value. They are almost as striking as full banners but considerably more affordable. Unlike full banners, however, they are not exclusive, which is to say that up to three can appear on the home page. Up to three half banners will be stacked at the lower right side of the home page, below the exclusive full banner. Incumbent ad holders will be placed higher in the stack than new ad holders.
The sizes below represent RolandPark.org’s standard sizes. If your artwork does not exactly conform to the sizes described here, we can usually resize the ad. If your ad cannot be resized, or if the client does not agree to resizing, your ad will be charged at the rate for the next standard size bigger. For example, a client has a fixed-size ad that is 90 pixels wide and 250 pixels deep. For various reasons the ad cannot be resized. The client is therefore charged for a three-deep stacked side box, which, at 90 pixels wide by 270 pixels deep, is the standard size one up from the actual size of the ad.
Renewed ads retain their seniority, and thus their position, provided renewal payment is received prior to the expiration of the ad. While RolandPark.org will make a good-faith effort to send out reminders in advance of expiration, it is ultimately the responsibility of the advertiser to keep tabs on expiration dates. Ads renewed after their expiration will lose their seniority and be repositioned accordingly.
Full size (600 by 90 pixels)
Half size (300 by 90 pixels)
All rates are subject to change without notice; however, rates are protected for the length of the contract established.
|Main index page, full-size banner
|Main index page, half-size banner
|Other page, full size, first ad
|Other page, full size, second ad
|Other page, full size, additional ads
| Other page, half size
Ads are subject to space availability, size restrictions, download times. Final approval is at the sole discretion of the web-site editor.
- Please firstname.lastname@example.org/with the following information:
- Your name.
- Your company.
- Your phone number.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your web site, if applicable.
- The exact URL of the page you want your ad to appear on (e.g., http://rolandpark.org/cominfo.html).
- Your desired ad size: full banner, half banner or side-of-page box. Note that side-of-page boxes can be stacked vertically.
- Your desired contract period (one month, one quarter, one year, etc.).
- Your desired start and stop dates.
- If you decide to go ahead, you will be asked to send completed artwork email@example.com/and payment to: RolandPark.org, c/o Roland Park Office, 5115B Roland Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21210. Checks should be made payable to the Roland Park Civic League.
- Art should be submitted as a GIF or JPEG, preferably at 72 ppi (pixels per inch), firstname.lastname@example.org/. Indicate ROLAND PARK WEB AD in subject line. If you do not have in-house resources to create the art work, you can contact Design Concept (email@example.com) to get a cost for their services. Rates are very reasonable. RolandPark.orgcannot do artwork, we regret.
- You are requested to indicate a start and stop date. If we cannot exactly meet your request (due to previous ad or content commitments), we will use our best judgment to get as close as possible to your request (e.g., slightly different duration or placement) but will confirm with you before running.
- We would prefer to have seven days from receipt of your contract to your intended start date. If time is shorter, we will do our best to meet your request.