Roland Park Web Site Internet Advertising
People who live in Roland Park and surrounding communities regularly visit our community web site to access a wide variety of information — details on neighborhood events, downloads of project application forms, the latest copy of Roland Park News, etc. Those considering buying a home in Roland Park also look to this valuable information resource, as do the real estate agents who help them.
With all this activity, the web site is a perfect vehicle to reach a highly targeted audience of buyers of all kinds of goods and services. A demographically desirable group, Roland Park residents and others will use the site to find out about local restaurants and shops. They will log on to connect with skilled craftspeople to help them care for their homes. They will check out the community calendar to plan their weekend activities.
Advertise your business on the Roland Park web site and reach this targeted audience today!
For further details, please e-mail your enquiries to [email protected].
Value for Money
Will I get my money’s worth? Emphatically, the answer is yes! We deployed a revamped website in May of 2016, and have received between 2,200 and 1,200 visits per month since that time, by anyone’s estimation an impressive tally for a neighborhood with 1,100 households.
Ad Placements across the entire site – New in 2017!
In early 2017 we are implementing a new system that allows us to offer each advertiser placement of their ad on every single page on the site with a single purchase. In addition, the system allows advertisers to provide graphics optimized for different display ratios (e.g. desktop/tablet, and mobile phone) and will automatically display the appropriate ad size.
Advertisers can choose to purchase placements at a Sponsor or Premium Sponsor level. Sponsors’ advertisements are shown on every page on the web site on a evenly rotating basis with each page view. Premium Sponsors’ advertisements are shown at a rate between 1.5 to 2 times more frequently than the rate that Sponsor ads are shown. The number of Premium Sponsorships will be limited to preserve exclusivity. In addition, Sponsors and Premium Sponsors can choose to purchase ad placements on a quarterly basis or an annual basis, with a significant break provided for the annual purchase.
Here are the details that advertisers need to know:
The sizes below represent RolandPark.org’s standard sizes. Please provide two ad files, one in each of the two standard sizes. This will allow us to present your ad in the size appropriate to the display ratio for the device (e.g. desktop/tablet, and mobile phone) the user is using to view the site.
Desktop/Tablet (728 by 90 pixels)
Mobile Phone (300 by 90 pixels)
All rates are subject to change without notice; however, rates are protected for the length of the contract established.
Premium Sponsor: Placement on a rotating basis on every page on the web site, at a rate between 1.5 and 2 times the more frequently than the rate that Sponsor ads are shown. The number of Premium Sponsors will be limited to preserve exclusivity. Annual: $900. Quarterly: $450.
Sponsor: Placement on a rotating basis on every page on the web site. Annual: $500. Quarterly: $250.
Ads are subject to space availability, size restrictions, download times. Final approval is at the sole discretion of the web-site editor.
- Please e-mail [email protected] with the following information:
- Your name.
- Your company.
- Your phone number.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your web site (your ad will link to your site.)
- The desired sponsorship level (Premium Sponsor or Sponsor
- Your desired contract period (quarterly or annual).
- Your desired start and stop dates.
- If you decide to go ahead, you will be asked to send completed artwork to [email protected] and payment to: RolandPark.org, c/o Roland Park Office, 5115B Roland Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21210. Checks should be made payable to the Roland Park Civic League.
- Art should be submitted as a GIF, PNG or JPEG, file preferably at 72 ppi (pixels per inch), to [email protected]. Indicate ROLAND PARK WEB AD in subject line. If you do not have in-house resources to create the art work, you can contact Design Concept ([email protected]) to get a cost for their services. Rates are very reasonable. RolandPark.org cannot do artwork, we regret. Please submit two files, one each in the sizes specified above.
- You are requested to indicate a start and stop date. If we cannot exactly meet your request (due to previous ad or content commitments), we will use our best judgment to get as close as possible to your request (e.g., slightly different duration or placement) but will confirm with you before running.
- We would prefer to have seven days from receipt of your contract to your intended start date. If time is shorter, we will do our best to meet your request.