Roland Park Pool
The Roland Park Pool is one of the Roland Park area’s hidden delights. It is located on Lawndale Avenue off Wyndhurst backing up to the Friends School athletic fields. It is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. There is a small parking lot adjacent to the pool. It can also be reached via the Stony Run Path.
The pool area is comprised of:
- A large pool with a gradual entry at one end to ten feet at the other with a diving board.
- A baby/toddler wading pool with nearby shaded seating.
- The grassy area around the pool is outfitted with lots of tables and chairs with umbrellas as well as lounge chairs.
- There is a play area with a basketball hoop and ping pong tables when taking a break from the water.
- There are also changing rooms and rest room facilities.
- Kids will be happy to know that there is a snack bar that serves ice cream treats and a vending machine for beverages.
There are lifeguards on duty at all times when the pool is open. The Pool Board organizes several different activities throughout the season for adults and kids.
Residents of the Roland Park Area are invited to join. There is a one-time initiation fee and then an annual fee for membership. There are different types of membership available. Memberships fill up quickly so it is best to apply long before pool season starts! See you at the pool!
For more details please see: http://rolandparkpool.org/
Address: 5021 Lawndale Avenue, Baltimore MD 21210
Pool Phone: 410-435-0041
Business Office: 410-467-9182