Roland Park Landscape Committee
Subcommittee of the Roland Park Community Foundation
A research and planning committee to guide the various Roland Park organizations in monitoring and maintaining public greenspaces based on, whenever possible, the original Olmsted principles and design:
- To assist in monitoring the current health of the landscape in Roland Park.
- To research solutions and actions needed to address current public greenspace issues.
- To research and develop long range landscape design projects, as needed, in conjunction with Roland Park Community Foundation and Roads &
- To communicate, in an open and transparent manner, landscape issues to the residents of Roland Park via RP Newsletter, RP website, community email and through open public forums.
- To encourage and provide access to tree plantings throughout Roland Park, including public greenspace, streetscapes and private property.
Kathy Hudson: Co-Chairperson
Kathy Manson: co-Chairperson
Susan Newhouse: Ex Officio
Devra Kitterman: Roland Park Newsletter contributor
Roland Park Civic League Liaison: Thomas Hunt
Email: [email protected]