Roads & Maintenance
Requirements for Plat reps are:
– your own property is under covenant,
– you use a computer,
– you are willing to review in a timely manner applications submitted to R&M and to attend monthly evening meetings, held on the 4th Tuesday of each month, year round.
Architects are especially appreciated, but other thoughtful Roland Parkers are welcome. If interested. please contact [email protected]
The Roland Park Civic League needs several resident members to form a new Audit Committee whose primary responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the financial reporting and disclosure process,
- Monitoring choice of accounting policies and principles,
- Overseeing hiring, performance and independence of external auditors,
- Performing an annual audit
Candidates should have strong accounting experience and/or a CPA designation. Prior experience conducting audits is preferred. If interested, please contact [email protected]
The Finance Committee is looking for a volunteer with strong bookkeeping experience or a CPA designation to join us. The Committee is responsible for the supervision of all business functions including the receipt of and disbursement of monies to and from the Civic League as well as the Roads and Maintenance Corporation. The Committee is also responsible for presenting an annual budget to the board for each entity. The Committee meets regularly (approx. 6 times a year) to review and approve the financials for both the Civic League and Roads & Maintenance. If interested, please email [email protected]
Every January-March nominations for Plat Rep. openings and Officers are pursued to be elected in May at the Annual Meeting of the Civic League membership. Please submit nominations to the Chair of the Nominating Committee by email: [email protected]
All residents are encouraged to get involved as volunteers are always needed. Please peruse both the standing and ad hoc committees to consider where your interest and experience may be a good fit.
Application–Coming Soon (please check back).